- Live or work in Hanover County for a minimum of one year.
- Income of $30,370 per year and up, depending on family size (ex: Family of 4, up to $58,240 per year) or lower if you own land. Contact us for specific income ranges.
- Demonstrated financial responsibility through credit references. No outstanding collections or judgments.
- A willingness to partner with Hanover Habitat, by committing to a minimum of 200 hours of sweat equity.
- A need for affordable housing. You live in housing that is overcrowded, unaffordable OR substandard.
If you meet the Homebuyer Requirements listed above, your next step is to complete an application. Please mail the form to Hanover Habitat, 9161 Atlee Road, Suite B, Mechanicsville, VA 23116.
– OR –
Call us at 804-569-6108, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Floor Plans
2 Full Bathrooms
Front and Rear Decks
Outdoor Storage Shed
Carpeting & Tile Flooring