- Live or work in Hanover County for a minimum of one year.
- Income of $30,372 per year and up, depending on family size (ex: Family of 4, up to $50,680 per year) or lower if you own land.
- Demonstrated financial responsibility through credit references. No outstanding collections or judgments.
- A willingness to partner with Hanover Habitat, by committing to a minimum of 200 hours of sweat equity.
- A need for affordable housing. You live in housing that is overcrowded, unaffordable OR substandard.
If you meet the Homebuyer Requirements listed above, your next step is to complete a Hanover Habitat Pre-Qualification Worksheet. Please mail the form to Hanover Habitat, 9161 Atlee Road, Suite B, Mechanicsville, VA 23116.
– OR –
Call us at 804-569-6108, or send an email to email@example.com.